Fashion Week Favorites: Rosie Assouline Fall 2017 RTW

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Rosie Assouline wowed me from her debut in 2013.  There is something a bit magical about her designs that I love.  A blend of whimsy, romance, and sophistication.


According to Vogue, Assouline’s fall 2017 ready-to-wear collection was all about interiors and what fabrics might be used as upholstery – plaids, tweeds wools, etc.  Shoe heels resembles table legs and models wore tiny clay pots hanging from their ears.



What I love is that the fabrics Assouline uses are so rich and textured.  I love the colors and patterns that she uses.  Her entire collection feels warm and inviting.  They are clothes that you want to wear, as a woman.


My favorite pieces were the sexy damask and crystal robe and a slinky, sexy camisole and pant look.

View entire collection at vogue.com





No comments:

Post a Comment